Y'all where has the time gone? Easter is coming up QUICK and I really felt like I had a couple months still to plan for that. It's looking like were all still going to be in social distancing mode for Easter this year, but that doesn't mean your Easter can't still be great AND local! There are tons of businesses offering great gifts ideas for both kids and adults, meal plannings, online content, and more! I'm trying to link all of the local things Easter so that we can all keep supporting our local businesses in this season of balancing both social struggle and Easter thankfulness. :)
Easter Gifts, Baskets, etc.
- Alexandra Pallos Floral. Easter flowers. Various Easter flower arrangement offerings
- Doug Smith Designs: Easter gift basket . $25 for flowers, Ruth Hunt chocolate candy, and a card
- Etchinson Florist: Easter flowers. Various Easter themed flower arrangements.
- Gigi and George: Easter gifts. A variety of small Easter gifts that work as basket stuffers.
- The Kentucky Castle: Easter baskets. Variety Easter baskets for both boys and girls.
- Little Classics on Clay: Easter gifts. Easter gifts and basket stuffers for small children.
- Lucia's World Emporium: Easter gifts. Lucia's has tons of fair-trade Easter basket fillers for sale at 15% off.
- Magical Toy Shoppe: Easter gifts. Variety of small Easter basket stuffers for kids.
- Mulberry and Lime: Easter gifts. Mulberry's is offering cute Easter fits including these adorable packages with decorated eggs and little bunnies.
- Peacocks and Pearls: Easter basket. Build-Your-Own Easter baskets. Pick a base basket then some fun extra items to include.
- Peggy's Gifts: Easter gifts, Egg decorator. Peggy's has tons of options for gifts including self care items, gorgeous jewelry, small items, and even an egg decorating kit!
-Pop Shop: Adult Easter gifts. Various fitness related items good for Easter basket fillers.
-Queen Bee Gifts: Easter Decor, gifts. A variety of Easter items, mainly decor with some small gifts mixed in as well.
- Rock House Brewing: Adult Easter baskets. Baskets include treats, merch, and a mixed 4 pack of Easter candy themed beer!
- Violet's Boutique Lex: Easter Decor. Easter decor like this featured centerpiece!
- 2 Fillies Studio: Easter Decor. Easter themed door hangers.
- Bluegrass Liquor Box: Easter cocktails. Ready made Bellinis for your Easter brunch!
- The Cookie Rx: Easter cookies. DIY Easter cookie kits (individually priced)
- Crank and Boom: Easter treat packs. Easter party packs of Crank and Boom icecream!
- Donut Days: Easter treats. Cookies, egg nests, egg bon bons, cake rabbits, and more.
- DV8 Kitchen: Easter treats. Easter themed cinnamon rolls with a peep on top!
- European Delights Bakery: Easter treats. Easter cookies, cakes, dessert bundles, and more.
- Failte Imports: Easter eggs. Offering a wide variety of easter egg options, and delivery.
- La Petite Delicat: Easter treats. Adorable bunny macarons and colored meringues available
- Martine's Pastries: Easter cookies. DIY Easter cookie kits.
- Mondelli's Bake Shop: Easter cakes. Various Easter cakes ranging from $25-$30
- Ruth Hunt Candy: Easter Candy. Various Easter candies great for filling baskets
- Selma's Catering. Easter cookies. DIY customizable Easter cookie kits
- Simply Sweet Cookie Co: Easter cookies. DIY Easter cookie kits at $25 a kit
- Wildcat Cookie Co: Easter cookies. DIY Easter cookie kits at $25 a kit.
- Social Distance Egg Hunt: Decorate an egg and hang in your front window, then go on a hunt to see how many you can find!
- Azur Restaurant: 4 or 8 person meal options with appetizer, entree, and side options.
- Carson's: Meal feeds 4-6 people, multiple meat options with an array of sides.
- J. Render's: Easter ham and holiday sides including casseroles, greens, and potatoes.
- Ranada's: Meal feeds 6-10 people, with an entree, 3 sides, and a dessert
- Selma's Catering: Offering both Easter brunch and Easter dinner with salads, apps, entrees, sides, and desserts.
- Stein's by Addies: 4 different menu options all including meat, sides, and banana pudding for $15/person.
- Wild Thyme Catering: Various catering options as well as a la carte add-ons from their menus.
Welcome to my small corner of the internet! My name is Alex and if you know me (or have really seen me on any sort of social media), you learn pretty quickly that I LOVE food and LOVE sharing my love for food even more. Thus, the creation of this blog!